Wednesday 28 March 2012

Better now(sort of)

Yes I'm back working again after my accident on the push bike last Saturday and pretty much all better. Well I'm still covered in bruises and scabs but I'm not in any pain now. I guess things could have been worse and would have been worse had I landed on my bum which I need to look after for work but lucky for me it was unmarked and I was still able to take my client out on Saturday who spent quite a bit of time hitting my bum with floggers, paddles and canes.

Today I had 3 people wanting the same time which was really annoying as it's the first clients I've seen this week. The one I went with let me down but lucky for me one of the others still wanted to see me so did the session instead. I have two more sessions tonight if they turn up and the first involved me getting into my latex leotard which I normally love doing but the sleeves are so tight it's bound to pull all the scabs of my elbow!

It's not great stuck inside waiting for clients to ring when the weather is so nice at the moment and that's part of the reason I didn't see anyone yesterday. Instead I decide to cut my grass for the first time this year and take the Blade for a spin. Cutting the grass was a right ordeal in itself as although I only have a tiny piece of grass I unlike any of my neighbours have a petrol mower. Mainly because I love things with engines and I got fed up with running over the electric cable on my old mower. The problem is my mower is normally a pain to start after being left over winter in the shed and this proved to be the case once again this year. But eventually it did start only to run out of petrol a few minutes later. After going to the garage to get more petrol I did eventually cut the grass and still had time to take the blade out. Although by this time it was rush hour and there was far too much traffic about to have real fun on the roads.

Last night I watched the football an tele as it was Everton in the FA cup(they won in case you didn't know) and anyone who knows me also knows I'm only into 3 male dominated sports Moto GP, F1 and football but only England and Everton matches as for some strange reason I've kind of followed them ever since I was a child and was forced to prove I wasn't a girl by picking a team to follow like all the other boys and I also like the manager Chris Moyles and how he has time to manage Everton and host a radio show in the mornings.

BTW as well as liking 3 male dominated sports I also enjoy watching any female sport that requires the women to dress in sexy outfits hockey, netball, athletics, swimming, ice skating, gymnastics, cycling, beach volleyball, cheerleading and of course lingerie football.

OK time to face the dreaded rubber leotard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment