Saturday 3 December 2011

On tele again!

So I'm not on a show about the journey I undertake as I go through my transition like the trans people in my trantastic summer or whatever it was that's just come to an end on channel 4 no I've not been on channel 4 but BBC1 this week. Am I a star or what!

Actually I was just an extra in a series called baker boys in a gay bar scene and I'd never heard of it either when they asked me to do it. I also want to know why they cast me in a gay bar as I'm not gay. I didn't watch it but found it here on I-player and I'm in the scene which starts 52 minutes 20 seconds in.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b017q3gp/Baker_Boys_Series_2_Episode_2/
If you still can't be assed to watch it I'll attach a couple of screen shots of me in the program. Of course you could be a fan of this program so by all means watch the whole thing if it makes you happy. Interesting fact. I've now been an extra twice which isn't very good as I've been on the books nearly a year but both times Mark Lewis Jones has been in the scene with me. So I'm beginning to think there aren't many actors in Wales.

In case you think I'm jealous of the stars in my transsexual summer I'm not as I wouldn't have done it had I been asked and consider myself transgendered but not transsexual but I did really enjoy watching the series.

Last weekend I went to a pony event in Birmingham at Exodus which was OK but was run by the man with the worlds quietest voice. It was so funny when he was starting the races which were mostly run by some bloke who seemed to have walked in off the street judging by the way he was dressed and the lack of effort on his part. When we all arrived the quiet man called us all together to tell us what was going to happen. Well I say called but in reality it was more of a whisper. If you stood down wind you had a chance or hearing what he was saying but upwind you'd be OK if you were deaf and a lip reader. Somehow his quiet voice just couldn't convey any excitement about the event or races but it was funny and I like funny stuff. I'd love to make a sitcom about the bdsm scene I think I'll write to Ricky Gervais as loving Life's too short at the moment. So something along those lines would be good I reckon and very funny.

Back to the pony races and no I didn't run as there was no chance I would come anything other than last in my heels so what was the point. I know it's all about the taking part and not the winning but there was a cup for the winner which I'm sure he now has proudly displayed on his mantelpiece at home for all the family to appreciate when they come round. The winning ponyboy did look like this is the only thing he'd ever won in his life so I bet he's so proud of the cup and I'd love to be there when he proudly tells his family

"look what I won!"
"Oh what did you do to win that?"
"Pony racing"
"I didn't know you had a pony"
"No I was the pony"
"You were the pony?"
"Yes it was human pony racing"
"I'm worried about you"
And so on.

After the pony racing was Exodus BDSM night. Sounds wild right? Wrong it was so dull everyone just sat round eating. Well I say everyone but it was so empty I though we'd come on the wrong night at times and the place was actually closed.Again it was kind of funny and not how anyone would picture a bdsm night. More material for my sitcom I think.

Anyway I quite enjoyed it all in a strange way as did my friend and partner in crime for the evening Lord Q who shares my scene of humour about it all and I of course looked stunning as always unlike half the others there.

So last night was supposed to be my own bdsm party but I had to cancel it mainly because of a total lack of interest in a free party but also because my good friend John who I was going to borrow equipment and a van from to transport various stuff had a heart attack and is now in hospital waiting for a bypass operation. I hope he makes a full and fast recovery and I'm sure he will and I plan on going to annoy him in hospital next week but not sure if I should take something and with me as a present and if so what? A fried breakfast is something I always enjoy so maybe I'll sneak one in.

I'm kidding!

In the end last night I had a quiet night in alone with my cat which was fine and I just ate lots of unhealthy stuff until I was nearly sick. I really should change my diet or I'll be next to have a heart attack.


No comments:

Post a Comment