Sunday 23 October 2011

Sunday night

It's Sunday night and I've had a really lazy weekend hardly leaving the house and all I've done is watch DVD's and eat loads. I'm going to be a fat trannie before you know it at this rate. The best of the DVD's was a film called Source Code and the worse was probably the Green Lantern which was quite a disappointment.


Today I was up early to watch the Moto GP and having a Repsol blade I was excited to see an all Repsol front row but I didn't expect what was to follow. The terrible crash which resulted in the death of Marco Simoncelli. This is a very sad day for the sport and goes to show just how dangerous it is too. RIP Marco. 


Talking of bikes I've again been out on mine on Friday and it was freezing riding it in the dark and to be honest not something I enjoy that much these days as my eye sight isn't as good as it used to be making it hard to see when on coming cars have their lights on full beam. As I now have my car back from the repairers again for a second time I think I might stick to driving this at night instead of the bike it feels so much safer.


I don't really have much else to tell you at the moment and if I give up going to events my blog might be a quiet place to visit in the future but at the moment next weekend looks very busy so hopefully something interesting will happen and if not I'll just make something up OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment