Wednesday 29 September 2010

Just got up and it's raining

I was planning on going for another 12mile cycle ride today in practice for my run for cancer research
http://www.run10ksponsorme.org/ninajay
The reason I'm cycling and not running is I've hurt my knee on the treadmile so trying to stay fit but also not to make the knee worse. I only have just over 2 weeks until the run and have to do it with beans in my knickers too as some will pay me an extra £50 if I do this. Being into splosh I'm more than happy to do this.


My pro sub business is not doing great at the moment and not had a client for nearly 3 weeks so living on my savings which is not ideal as I was saving for a new house in Bristol until last year when I lost my job that is!


I'm hoping my new paysite will take off and get me some extra cash though as I'd struggle going back to doing a normal office job now for sure.


Have to spend some time today sorting out my clothes for the weekend(must look hot!) and also need to practice on dreamweaver as doing a course and getting behind. I'm starting to feel like the class numb nuts.


Well I am blonde!!

No comments:

Post a Comment